Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has revealed that she loves to paint in real life

    Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has revealed that she loves to paint in real life

    Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has revealed that she loves to paint in real life, just like her character in her upcoming film Love Aaj Kal.

    Deepika, who managed to make a couple of paintings during her free time while shooting, plays a fresco artist in the film.

    "I love painting. I remember during my school days I would always get an A grade in art class," said the actress.


    "There was a canvas and paint on the set; in between shots, I would make something. It was something very random. For me, painting is a form of relaxation and it's de-stressing," she added.

    Love Aaj Kal directed by Imtiaz Ali is actor Saif Ali Khan's debut production.

    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2009/06/bollywood-actress-deepika-padukone-has.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated