Then there starts the story as how they fall in love within a fortnight and how they happen to express and the rest is same old rough patch followed by the smooth climax . Ranbhir though this is his debut film has shown no signs debuting actor . he was more looking like a regular senior actor who has immense acting talent and full of confidence. He was looking charming with his fresh looks and is already a pinup boy in the young girl rooms . he dared to expose his butt in one sequence of the song which made him even more popular in the teenage girls hearts . Throught the film he acted well and showed no signs of debutant . this is a credit which must be given to director Sanjay who stimulated Ranbhirs acting talent and got what he wanted from Ranbhir . Sonam who is also acting in her first film is also looking gorgeous in her churidhars not only this she with her charming smile stole the hearts of many young guys . she showed 100 % acting skill in the film and also must be applauded .
This is also the credit of Sanjay Leela bhansali who carefully portratyed her as a girl who is the grand daughter of fair maiden.To add to the spice the handsome hunk Salman is introduced in the film with a twist . He adds the spice and interest to the film . as usual he gave a applauding performance as per the scripts demand . And Rani who was a glamour doll makes the story a bit interesting . But as simple Rani has given her character 100 % posiitivity to her character in Saawariya . Saawariya songs are also very much soothing . the songs were composed to the situation and were also well picturised. The camera work and the art work must be appreciated a lot . as they add 45 % to the films success and which otherwise wold have been a pale dull film.
* The story was much dragged in the second half and it was too sentimental.
* The songs though were situational were also a lot time consuming and were unnecessary in some situations ,
* The portrayal of women as prostitutes who are their only to dance and sex were also not required by the script .
* In some places unnecessary lights and paint were glaring on the screen which was only a crazy thinking of the director sanjay
* Even the story was a oversahadowed by the storylines of the films “Black” and “Devdas” which was clearly seen by some heavy dialogues which were like depicting an historical film like Moghule -azam image
Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated