Walsh not keen on diets


    GREY'S ANATOMY star Kate Walsh is not a fan of diet plans - because they simply encourage her to eat more.

    The sexy actress, 39, attempted to lose weight before her marriage to movie boss Alex Young earlier this month (Sep07), but her efforts left her in worseshape than when she first started.

    She tells OK! magazine, "I went to work out with Alex before the wedding, but it just made me feel flu-ey! Any time I try to get in shape it backfires and I end up eating more.

    "More often than not I'd get into my sports bra, wear it around the house and never get on the treadmill."

    More about Cinema

    More About Health & Tips
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2007/11/walsh-not-keen-on-diets.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated