Bollywood Actor Suniel and Govinda reduces their wieght 8kg


    Govinda lost eight kilograms while in Bangkok thanks to Suniel Shetty, who is known not only to be fiercely health conscious but also to make his colleagues lose weight at the drop of flab.

    "I've already lost 8 kg, thanks to Suniel who put me on a fat-free no-oil diet while we were shooting in Bangkok," said Govinda, who has since returned from the shooting of Loot in Bangkok.

    The film is being produced by Suniel and also stars Mithin Chakrbaroty's son Mimoh.

    "And if you think that's a miracle let me tell you, young Mimoh Chakrbaroty, who's my co-star in Loot lost 18 kg in Bangkok because of Suniel," Govinda said.

    Govinda elaborates on his do-or-diet regime in Bangkok saying: "The food was specially prepared by Suniel's cousin. And we were not allowed any carbohydrates for dinner at all. I quickly began to feel lighter and healthier, so much so that I did the unthinkable."

    Govinda felt so light that he agreed to perform a heart-in-the-mouth action scene.

    "It was a chase sequence where we had to climb down from the 20th floor to the 17th with a rope. I never thought I'd have the courage or the physique to do it. It was Suniel who provided the inspiration. He took the initiative and I took the plunge with him,” said the actor.

    "It was very risky, no doubt, but action director Allan Amin had taken all the precautions. I've never done anything like that in my life. I've always been known for my dancing and comedy, though I've done a lot of other things," he said.
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2008/04/bollywood-actor-suniel-and-govinda.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated