Madhuri Dixit was conferred the prestigious Padma Shri Indian award for her contribution to the Hindi film industry


    Madhuri Dixit, bollywood’s super heroine of the 80s and 90s loved to have children than awards. Madhuri Dixit was conferred the prestigious Padma Shri Indian award for her contribution to the Hindi film industry. But like a true Indian woman, Madhuri Dixit only wanted to have kids, and that too, a dozen of them.

    Bollywood’s dream girl confessed that she had never aspired for awards and when she received the fourth highest civilian award in India, neither Madhuri Dixit, nor hubby Dr Nene were very excited for the Padma Shri.

    She said, “When I got the letter from India, my husband asked me what is Padma Shri? When I explained the honour, he was so awed”.

    Madhuri Dixit revealed that as a kid, she always talked of growing up and having many kids, as she loves children.

    She said, “I used to tell my mother that I want to have 12 kids. But after two, I just gave up the idea,” and laughed.Madhuri Dixit is a proud mother to two kids, five-year-old Arin and three-year-old Ryan. According to the actress, her kids made her feel beautiful.
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2008/04/madhuri-dixit-was-conferred-prestigious.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated