Model-turned-actress Deepika Padukone in wills lifestyle India Fashion Week

    Model-turned-actress Deepika Padukone in wills lifestyle India Fashion Week
    Model-turned-actress Deepika Padukone, who is in the national capital to walk the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) ramp for designer duo Shantanu-Nikhil, says she does not follow any fashion trends. "I believe in being comfortable in what I wear instead of wearing something in fashion that does not suit my body. I don't follow fashion trends," said Deepika.

    Deepika says her favourite designer is Manish Malhotra, who is popular with most Bollywood icons.

    "Manish always goes out of his way for me and does a good job. He also did my first film Om Shanti Om," she said.

    On Thursday, the actress was dressed in a one-shoulder, short salmon coloured dress designed by Shantanu-Nikhil, who are showcasing their collection at the WIFW as part of the sponsor show for personal care brand Fiama Di Wills.

    "I am really looking forward to be a part of the show," Deepika said.

    Deepika attended an event to announce the winner of a Fiama Di Wills Beautiful Face 2008 Hunt, organised in collaboration with the Elite Modelling Agency.

    Delhi-based Prerana Sharma was crowned winner of the event by the actress.

    Deepika said: "During my days of modeling, I never got any such opportunity or platform to showcase my talent. But god has been kind to me."
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2008/10/model-turned-actress-deepika-padukone.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated