HOLLYWOOD SPY CELEBRATES ITS 100,000TH VISITOR

    Ah, my dearest readers, as you can notice HOLLYWOOD SPY has just had its 100,000th reader today. Yep, it means that one hundred thousand stunningly gorgeous, positively beautiful and profoundly refined people (this means you ^_^) have visited your favourite film news blog in less than a year. I wanted to thank you, my lovely readers and friends, for visiting and reading your Hollywood Spy's ramblings every day, you know that your support is the fuel that keeps me going. I've also changed the general layout a bit in this honour (and to put a bit more space for all the gadgets), and I hope you like it. So, a big hug and kiss to all of you who are commenting, reading and being my blogging friends. Dezz, loves you and there's nothing you can do about it :))Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2010/07/hollywood-spy-celebrates-its-100000th.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated