MUSIC BLOGFEST: HOLLYWOOD SPY'S TOP 30 BEST SONGS OF 2010

    Your HOLLYWOOD SPY is taking part today in Alex J. Cavanaugh's TOP TEN COUNTDOWN music blogfest, but since you probably expect from my Royal Naughtiness to break the rules, I really must indulge you :) So instead of all time favourite list, this is HOLLYWOOD SPY'S TOP 30 BEST SONGS OF 2010.
    The songs I've been singing and dancing to last year, the songs which made me happy and the videos I loved! What were your favourite songs from the last year? Your favourite lyrics?

    1. KERI HILSON I Like Hey there pure star lets go way too far, heart flips up and down,
    dancing on sleezy ground, I like, I like, you've got me down right electrified, don't stop the ride, I like, I like ...
    Whenever I hear Keri's song I just wanna make some sweet sweet love, it's so sensual and seductive. There, now you know how to seduce your spy ;)
    2. ONE REPUBLIC All The Right Moves Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice? Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces? Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like or are we just sinking in the ocean of faces?
    3. LADY GAGA Bad Romance
    4. TINIE TEMPAH & ERIC TURNER Written In The Stars Written in the stars, a million miles away, a message to the main, seasons come and go but I will never change, and I’m on my way ... The best male vocals of the year from Eric Turner!
    5. ENRIQUE IGLESIAS Taking Back My Love
    6. HURTS Wonderful Life
    7. NELLY Only Just A Dream
    8. LADY GAGA Alejandro
    9. TIMBALAND Morning AfterDark
    10. HURTS Better Than Love
    11. THE SCRIPT BreakEven I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing, just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in, cos I got time while she's got freedom, cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even ...
    12. ADAM LAMBERT Whattaya Want From Me
    13. ONE REPUBLIC Secrets
    14. B.O.B. & HAYLEY WILLIAMS AirPlanes Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now...
    15. JAMES MORRISON Please Don't Stop The  Rain

    16. ENRIQUE IGLESIAS & NICOLE SCHERZINGER HeartBeat
    17. CHERYL COLE Promise This
    18. BRUNO MARS Grenade
    19. HURTS Stay You say goodbye in the pouring rain, and I break down as you walk away. Stay! stay!Cause all my life I felt this way, but I could never find the words to say. Stay! stay!

    20. ADAM LAMBERT If I Had You
    21. LEONA LEWIS Happy Someone once told me that you have to choose what you win or lose, you can't have everything, don't you take chances, might feel the pain, don't you love in vain ...
    22. NE YO One In A Million
    23. ALICIA KEYS Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
    24. BEYONCE Sweet Dreams Beautiful Nightmare
    25. CHERYL COLE Parachute
    26. USHER DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again
    27. TONI BRAXTON Yesterday
    28. PINK FunHouse Pictures framing up the past, your taunting smirk behind the glass, this museum full of ash, once a tickle now a rash. This used to be a funhouse, but now it's full of evil clowns, it's time to start the countdown, I'm gonna burn it down...
    29. USHER O.M.G.
    30. KELLY ROWLAND CommanderSource URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2011/01/music-blogfest-hollywood-spy-top-30.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated