Shriya says about her great Assets

    Don't come to conclusions. Shriya is not talking about the assets of her sexy body. She says that she has many good qualities in her.

    She started saying:

    I don't hike up my remuneration tasting a hit

    I follow any good advice without thinking who has given that

    I learn acting at an acting school in Mumbai. I never think I'm a complete actress. I'm a student for ever.

    Well, that's it.

    She also started giving huge encomiums to Rajni Kanth. He says, "Rajni never leaves punctuality. He gives many advices but never forces to follow them. He lives in a simple style".

    Shivaji is releasing on 15th June. So, Shriya is keeping herself in news by saying something all the while.
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2008/01/shriya-says-about-her-great-assets.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated