Singer Shibani Kashyap on International Tour

    Singer Shibani Kashyap on International Tour

    After enthralling audiences in Tanzania and Bangkok last month, singer Shibani Kashyap is all set to enthrall audiences in New York and Hong Kong.

    “I'm eagerly looking forward to my overseas tour that starts in October. I will perform in Hong Kong in October and New York in November. But before that I will tour North India," said Shibani in a press statement.

    Shibani says she was surprised by the overwhelming response that she got abroad.

    “I was amazed at the huge Indian population that turned out in Tanzania. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there as I got a first hand experience of the music lovers,” she said.

    Singer Shibani Kashyap on International Tour

    “It feels nice to work in different countries, know the culture and musical tastes of the people across borders,” added Shibani.

    'Shibani has earlier sung and composed popular songs like ”Sajnaa aa bhi jaa”, and “Zindaa hoon main”.

    She also featured and sung a song in English film 'The Great Indian Butterfly' starring Aamir Bashir, Sandhya Mridul and Koel Purie.
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2008/09/singer-shibani-kashyap-on-international.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated