Superstar Rajinikanth congratulate pooja for her blind beggar performance in Bala’s Naan kadavul.

    Superstar Rajinikanth congratulate pooja for her blind beggar performance in Bala’s Naan kadavul
    Actress Pooja is on cloud nine as she is receiving rave reviews about her performance as Hamsavalli, the blind beggar in Bala’s Naan kadavul.

    She tells us that her phone has not stopped ringing since the release of the film and she is enjoying every bit of attention that she is receiving.

    And for the actress, the icing on the cake was when she met superstar Rajinikanth at his residence. Says Pooja: “I met Rajini sir and he congratulated me for my performance in the film. Actually, he lauded the entire team and said that Naan Kadavul was one-of-a-kind and that every character had come across very strongly”

    Pooja confesses: "I was so impressed by Rajini sir’s simplicity and down-to-earth nature. He told me that I had proved myself as a talented actress and made enquiries about my forthcoming projects”.

    A thrilled Pooja presented Rajnikanth with a 'holy' shawl, which her father had gifted to her requesting her to present it to a man whom she respects a lot. In return Rajni presented Pooja with a picture of Sri Raghavendra and a shawl.
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2009/02/superstar-rajinikanth-congratulate.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated