Today is a red letter day in Trisha’s life as her biggest icon AR Rahman has won two Oscars

    Today is a red letter day in Trisha’s life as her biggest icon AR Rahman has won two Oscars
    Today is a red letter day in Trisha’s life as her biggest icon AR Rahman has won two Oscars. Talking about Rahman, the actress is all smiles and speaks from the location of her Telugu film in Hyderabad.

    Trisha told Sify.com: “I am not just another fan, but a crazy fan of Rahman. You won’t believe that sitting alone in my hotel room in Hyderabad, I was watching the Oscars from early morning and I started screaming, jumping and shouting when Rahman won the Oscar, that the hotel staff came and told me that I had to bring down the TV volume as guests were sleeping in adjecent rooms. It was truly embarrassing though I didn’t really care”.

    Trisha has been a Rahman fan since school and confesses that it was partly due to him that she entered films and when Enakku 20 Unakku 18 offer came her way, she blindly signed on the dotted line as Rahman was the music director.

    She also had the privilege of working in Mani Ratnam’s Ayitha Ezhuthu (Yuva in Hindi ) with Rahman’s music. And who can forget her beach song Hey Goodbye Nanba… or that hot disco number Yaakai Thiri….

    And now her next film Gautham Menon’s Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya will have music by AR Rahman and she is all excited about it. Gushes Trisha: “ I have never been so emotional in my life and it was such an ecstatic moment when Rahman won the Oscars. I don’t think that I’ll be so happy, even if something like this happens in my life. I have made Gautham promise me that he will give me a seat next to his for the audio launch of Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya”.
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2009/02/today-is-red-letter-day-in-trishas-life.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated