HOLLYWOOD SPY RECEIVES A HUMANE AWARD

    Hollywood Spy has been honored again. Last week, our dear lady Avalon from Robin Hood, Narnia, Nativity Actors and Period films blog, has organized an award ceremony, and I had an almost "avatarish" success taking home three awards. The most interesting one was HUMANE award, and here's how Avalon has explained her reasons to bestow this honor upon me: I gave this award to Dezmond because he is very compassionate and kind toward animals and all living things.
    Off course this doesn't mean that she thinks that Hollywood represents a more glamorous kind of animal kingdom :) If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you shall see some of the causes that HOLLYWOOD SPY supports and fights for. I send my thanks to Avalon for giving me this very kind award.Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2010/01/hollywood-spy-receives-humane-award.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated