Hot and Sexy Actress Namitha opens her heart out to Moviebuzz - About Kollywood Actor

    “One thing I’ll say about all my heroes is that- I love and respect them unconditionally”. The hot and happening actress Namitha opens her heart out to Moviebuzz in a garrulous mood sitting at her favourite corner table in Match Point at Taj Coromandel, Chennai.

    Vijay - Very quiet, silent observer and patient. But when the camera starts rolling, he is a dynamo. I’ve heard from others earlier that he is an introvert but I differ to agree with that. In Azhagiya Tamizh Magan, we shot a song together at Phukhet Islands and it is for the first time that he takes off his shirt in a film in his career so far. He can be stylish without taking any effort and there is a scene in which he wears a white jacket and hat. He looks HOT! He has no airs of a superstar and is so down-to-earth and humble with everyone.

    Ajit- He is sweetheart. On the sets, he gets along well with everybody, cracks jokes and makes you comfortable. Is a perfect gentleman, classy, suave and is kind and generous. We realized that both of us are Taurians and Ajit has the best attitude and dress sense in Kollywood. In Billa he looks dashing and you will see a new Ajit in the film. He doesn’t need any occasion to celebrate and everyday is a fun day for him. He spreads happiness around and is good friend and co-artiste.

    Sarathkumar- An actor from whom I’ve learnt the most. The role model for many, including me. There are plenty of things that one can learn from him. First and foremost, I have not seen an actor who is so disciplined, passionate about his work and amazingly professional. He looks after himself, his diet, work-outs and is a solid thinker and his talents are unquestionable.

    Vikram- He is the Kohinoor diamond of Kollywood. I have not worked with him so far but is a great fan of his. I have seen him in Sethu, Pitamagan and Anniyan and thought that he is intelligent and an actor par excellence. I am looking forward to doing a film with him in near future.

    Surya- He is so cute, handsome and has an outstanding personality. I wish someone comes up with a script that will have us working together!
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2007/10/hot-and-sexy-actress-namitha-opens-her.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated