THE GOLDEN GLOBES NOMINATIONS FOR 2009 ANNOUNCED

    The nominations for the Golden Globe Awards have been announced today, and I won't bother you with the whole list, but I could privatize HOLLYWOOD SPY a bit and tell you whom I'm cheering for next January. Here are my favourites: BEST MOTION PICTURE "Avatar", BEST ACTRESS Emily Blunt, BEST ACTOR Colin Firth, BEST COMEDY/ MUSICAL "Julie & Julia", BEST ACTRESS COMEDY/ MUSICAL Meryl Streep as Julia Child, BEST ACTOR COMEDY/ MUSICAL Joseph Gordon Levitt, BEST DIRECTOR James Cameron, BEST ORIGINAL SCORE "Avatar", BEST ACTRESS TV COMEDY Toni Collette .... Although I don't get Golden Globes seriously, I still hope some of the named talents will take home a Globe or two :)Who are your favourites?Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2009/12/golden-globes-nominations-for-2009.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated