HOLLYWOOD SPY CELEBRATES IT'S 40,000TH VISITOR!

    I wanted to share a special moment with you, my beloved readers. Yesterday HOLLYWOOD SPY has had it's 40,000th reader (the count started back in September when I installed the counter in my blog). I'm very proud of you for coming back to my blog each day, reading the stories, giving me your opinions, sharing jokes and comments, having fun with my polls, enjoying the pictures and trailers. This April HOLLYWOOD SPY will celebrate it's first birthday here at Blogger. In last few months the number of daily visits to my blog has risen quite nicely and I can officially reveal that we have recorded readers from stunning 140 different countries around the world. Although HOLLYWOOD SPY's headquarters are in Vojvodina, in the heart of Europe, 42% of our readers are from USA, followed by 8% of visitors from UK, 6.2% from Canada, 4.4% from Serbia, 3.6% from Germany and so on.
    I wanted to thank you for the love you've been giving to your favourite movie spy. You know HOLLYWOOD SPY loves you and there's nothing you can do about it :)Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2010/03/hollywood-spy-celebrates-it-40000th.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated