TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH OUR LATEST POLL

    People, I'm not sure what's going on with our latest poll, the Google doesn't want to open it anymore. It seems our votes have basically blocked it and jammed it with pretty much an unbelievable number of votes. So far there were almost 2,000 voters, and I'm guessing these Blogger polls weren't made for such an outrageous numbers of voters??? We'll wait and see whether this is just a temporary error and whether it will fix itself, and if not, I guess I will have to proclaim the winner tomorrow based on what I remember the score was yesterday (Richard Armitage with around 1000 to 1500 votes, Andy Whitfield with more than 200, and Nathan Fillion with around 20). I just hate these technical errors.Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2010/06/technical-problems-with-our-latest-poll.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated