Hollywood Actress Jamie Lee Curtis posed topless on the cover of a magazine


    The aging actress Jamie Lee Curtis posed topless on the cover of a magazine to prove older women can look beautiful if they take care of themselves. According to contactmusic.com, Curtis turned 50 recently and she exposes her shoulders and her grey hair is visible on the cover of American Associated Of Retired Persons magazine.

    More about Cinema

    More About Health & Tips

    More Video Songs & Clippings

    She says, "I want to be older. I actually think there's an incredible amount of self-knowledge that comes with getting older. I feel way better now than I did when I was 20. I'm stronger, I'm smarter in every way, I'm so much less crazy than I was then... Getting older means paring yourself down to an essential version of yourself."

    She also refused to dye her hair adding, "I've let my hair go grey. I wear only black and white. Every year, I buy three or four black dresses that I just keep in rotation."
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2008/03/hollywood-actress-jamie-lee-curtis.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated