Lakshmi Rai says, “Though I have entered Malayalam, my desire is to establish myself in Kollywood






    Hot actress Lakshmi Rai’s career has so far been on a rough path in Tamil. However, she hopes to buck the trend with a decent outing in her forthcoming release Dhaam Dhoom with Jayam Ravi.Meanwhile, the good news for Lakshmi Rai is that she has been roped into act opposite Mohanlal for a Malayalam movie titled “Rock N Roll”.

    Lakshmi Rai says,”It is a great delight for me to act alongside actor like Mohanlal. He is an experienced actor and I learn a lot working with him”.Rock N Roll is fast shaping up for a release this Ramzan.

    Movie Nenjai Thodu has Gemini, a new face , as the hero and Lakshmi Rai of Dharmapuri fame as the heroine . The audio of the movie Nenjai Thodu was launched recently.The movie Nenjai Thodu story, screenplay, dialogue and direction are handled by director Raj Kannan. The Aspirations of the present generation of becoming a cricketer and a beauty queen are followed closely by the hero and the heroine and this outlines the story of the film. The music is scored by Srikanth Deva and all the songs are slotted to be super hits.

    Lakshmi Rai says, “Though I have entered Malayalam, my desire is to establish myself in Kollywood. I am coming across good scripts here and hopefully I would realize my ambitions soon”.
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2008/03/lakshmi-rai-says-though-i-have-entered.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated