Whether Aishwarya Rai will do Robot or not?


    Is Aishwarya Rai out of Robot? It is now again being reported that Aishwarya Rai may not do the film Robot and director Shankar is already talking to Deepika Padukone. Whether Aishwarya Rai will do Robot or not, was the most reported news in bollywood and kollywood media.Only recently Aishwarya Rai put the rumours to rest when she gave an interview to a TV channel, confirming her presence in the Tamil film “Robot” opposite superstar Rajinikant.

    The same kind of rumour are doing the rounds once again in bollywood and kollywood.It is being said that director Shankar is planning to shoot the film for almost two years and Aishwarya Rai will find it difficult to give such a long term commitment.Aishwarya Rai is currently one of the leading bollywood actresses and she is also in the family way.Hence any project that will span for so long a time, will be difficult to commit as far as Aishwarya Rai is concerned.

    However when Aishwarya Rai was asked about “Robot“, she said, “I want to work with Rajinikanth. He is phenomenal. Everyone speaks of this experience. I’ll actually go through the experience. It’s very important for me to come away with something from my films since I give so much.”

    Aishwarya Rai also said, “It’s a total Rajini-Shankar styled entertainer. There’s no logic as to why I agreed to do it beyond the urge to work with Rajinikanth. Shankar and Rajinikant have approached me for so many films, it’s embarrassing.”

    Aishwarya Rai added, “Ever since we did ‘Jeans’ together, Shankar has approached me for all his films except ‘Boys’.Rajinikanth, being the senior that he is, has shown no egoistic traits in approaching me for his last four-five films. And my refusal to do his films was never misconstrued by him. I admire him for that. It speaks volumes for his seniority and his caliber as a human being to never take offence to my no.”

    Aishwarya Rai further said, “technically the movie it will take cinema to another level. I can only say I’ll come away enriched.”
    Source URL: http://imagesmillionsofimages.blogspot.com/2008/03/whether-aishwarya-rai-will-do-robot-or.html
    Visit Actress Gallery for Daily Updated